Get your license!
- Improved User Navigation:
- Each Data Item (Epic, User Story, Test Case, Defect Report) provides a unique short link which can be directly copied into the browsers clipboard to support easy referencing of TestBench data from office documents or from other 3rd party systems.
- Navigation Concept: elements can now be copied or dragged and then dropped to other positions within the tree.
- Optimized Breadcrumb-Navigation
- Improved Filtering: Data Items within a project (Epic, User Story, Test Case, Defect Report) can be easily filtered in various ways, e.g. “all ‘Epics’ with ‘Title’ containing text ‘configure’ and having a ‘User Story’”.
- Improved Usability:
- Adding new Test Steps in a Test Case can be done by “Ctrl+Enter” allowing fast and effortless acquisition of also long test sequences.
- The available space is thus used more efficiently
- Improved Jira Integration:
- Besides on-demand, the synchronization with a Jira repository now can be done time-controlled, e.g. “every 5 minutes” or “daily” etc.
- Improved logging of sync runs with downloadable log report.