Release 1.4 - 15.08.2019
- Improved User Navigation:
- Each Data Item (Epic, User Story, Test Case, Defect Report) provides a unique short link that can be directly copied into the browsers clipboard to support easy referencing of TestBench data from office documents or other 3rd party systems.
- Navigation Concept: elements can now be copied or dragged and then dropped to different positions within the tree.
- Optimized Breadcrumb-Navigation
- Improved Filtering: Data Items within a project (Epic, User Story, Test Case, Defect Report) can be easily filtered in various ways, e.g., “all ‘Epics’ with ‘Title’ containing text ‘configure’ and having a ‘User Story’”.
- Improved Usability:
- Adding new Test Steps in a Test Case can be done by “Ctrl+Enter” allowing fast and effortless acquisition of also long test sequences.
- The available space a more efficiently
- Improved Jira Integration:
- Besides on-demand, the synchronization with a Jira repository can now be done time-controlled, e.g., “every 5 minutes” or “daily,” etc.
- Improved logging of sync runs with downloadable log reports.
Release 1.3 - 12.04.2019
- Test automation via API
- Custom fields with extended functionalities: Markdown-syntax for multi-line custom fields; new custom field type "Attachment" for file upload
- Tree View: alternative navigation and improved overview
- Logfile for Jira Integration
Release 1.2 - 03.12.2018
- Jira Integration: Synchronize Jira with TestBench Cloud Services
- Custom fields with extended functionalities: Insert custom fields to extend and customize Epics, User Stories, Test Cases, Executions and Defects; combine custom fields into blocks to visualize associated data
- On-the-fly translation via DeepL translator
Release 1.1 - 11.08.2018
- Custom fields: Individualize the project-specific workflow with custom fields containing text or links
- Extended functionality for open activities: Direct access to all open activities via list selection
- Bookmark any site: each view within TestBench Cloud Services has a unique URL